Far From Dead
Please Login to the Far From Dead Community
Far From Dead (FFD) Founders:
FFD| InFaMouS UnDeaD
FFD| PedoBear
FFD| Cobalt
FFD| Ep1dem1c
Far From Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going on Vacation

4 posters

Go down

Going on Vacation Empty Going on Vacation

Post  Cobalt Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:48 pm

On Wednesday, i will be leaving for Minnesota for 2 weeks. Just figured i would let you all know so you don't start wondering why i would be offline for so long. I don't have a laptop or anything, so there is no way for me to get online. I am bringing my ipod touch, so if the hotels have wifi access, then maybe i can log on to the forums, but since no one ever comes here anymore, not much point in that.

Anyway just figured I'd let you all know. Feel free to text me, but i swear to god, you give my phone number out to 4-chan or anywhere else, you can go fuck yourself, you will never see me again, period. I'm doing this so you can contact me, not ruin my life. I WILL leave and you will NEVER hear from me again. That said:

505-903-0132. Don't call me, i don't take calls. Sorry, already get spammed with calls for shit having to do with my credit cards, only problem is i don't have any. I just tell them to fuck off so meh. I do text a lot though so feel free. That said, I'll see you all in 2 weeks starting Wednesday Very Happy
Cobalt
Cobalt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Going on Vacation Empty Re: Going on Vacation

Post  InFaMouS UnDeaD Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:47 am

that sucks Sad Sad
InFaMouS UnDeaD
InFaMouS UnDeaD
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ep1dem1c Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:54 pm

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

I'll miss you bro D:
Ep1dem1c
Ep1dem1c
Admin

http://myspace.com/best2nr

Back to top Go down

Post  Cobalt Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:24 pm

Lol, so many Q's it went off the screen Surprised Cut one of them off half way haha

And i'll miss ya all too D: Unless there is wifi i won't have internet, and even then it's just my ITouch...But i will have my phone so feel free to text me Very Happy By the time i get back everyone else (By everyone else i mean Mark and Epidemic), should be back from their schools and shit too so...perfect timing, maybe off by a couple of days, idk. I go back to school on the 22'nd of August, so Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad about that...It's so close...it almost seems like i've only been in summer for a couple of weeks, sucks so bad...I hate school so much...

Anyways, ttyl :p
Cobalt
Cobalt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  InFaMouS UnDeaD Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:33 am

Ill spam you then Very Happy
InFaMouS UnDeaD
InFaMouS UnDeaD
Admin

Back to top Go down