Far From Dead
Please Login to the Far From Dead Community
Far From Dead (FFD) Founders:
FFD| InFaMouS UnDeaD
FFD| PedoBear
FFD| Cobalt
FFD| Ep1dem1c
Far From Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If i was gay this would be my Theme Song

2 posters

Go down

If i was gay this would be my Theme Song Empty If i was gay this would be my Theme Song

Post  InFaMouS UnDeaD Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:35 am

InFaMouS UnDeaD
InFaMouS UnDeaD
Admin

Back to top Go down

If i was gay this would be my Theme Song Empty Re: If i was gay this would be my Theme Song

Post  Cobalt Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:22 pm

Why? Because it's metal, instead of your bullshit trance and techno? People have different tastes in music, and just because you don't like metal, doesn't mean if someone else listens to it, they are "Gay". I love korn...sure that song sucks ass and i hate it, but they do have good songs. I don't like the shit you listen to, but i don't call you gay for listening to it, because I'm one of the handful of people on this earth that understand people have opinions and different tastes than everyone else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qptL18HZax4

That's one of their good songs, but you wouldn't know that, you would shut it off 2 seconds in because it's not techno, and you wouldn't give it a chance. Rather, you would tell me it sucks ass, but then link me to your opinion of "Good" music.
Cobalt
Cobalt
Admin

Back to top Go down